BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a VP, Growth Marketing to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the CMO, this role will be directly responsible for developing and executing the strategy that drives demand and revenue growth for our organization. Working collaboratively with sales and other marketing functions, this role is responsible for the necessary planning, measurement, evaluation and pivots needed to drive results. This role will oversee a talented team of marketing professionals who own developing and implementing integrated campaigns for our target segments, and executing the campaigns through full funnel marketing channels including paid media, organic search, email, and the BentoBox website.
The ideal candidate for this role has past experience leading a marketing team in a B2SMB setting, and is a metrics-driven leader, with extensive experience in creating repeatable, scalable, demand generation engines. This role requires a strategic problem solver who is an effective influencer with a high degree of business acumen. The candidate should be passionately focused on our customers and driven by helping our customers thrive.
- Drive hypergrowth by building a best-in-class demand gen program & growth strategy that drives new customer sign ups and expansion
- Create integrated campaigns and programs for our target segments that compel them to consider and buy the BentoBox portfolio of products and services
- Identify and optimize paid and organic channels to drive full-funnel growth
- Analyze and improve each step of the sales funnel by transforming complex data into actionable insights and strategies
- Own our customer-facing website experience, testing and iterating to deepen customer engagement, maximize conversion rates, and to ensure customers are ready to buy when they talk to the sales team
- Manage the paid media budget, ensuring efficiency and optimizing CAC
- Develop comprehensive reporting to track performance and justify spend
- Partner with brand and product marketing to develop and test compelling messaging that speaks to restaurant needs and motivations, ultimately driving growth
- Build and lead a team of internal talent and external agencies to collectively deliver business results
- Build effective, scalable systems and process to navigate rapid growth/change
- Identify new opportunities for growth, acquisition, expansion and retention on an ongoing basis
- Uphold BentoBox’s core mission, vision, and values
Skills and Attributes
- 10+ years experience marketing technology to SMBs, with at least 5+ years leading demand/performance/growth teams; hospitality experience is a plus
- Proven track record for developing growth marketing strategies that deliver tangible business results and measurable revenue growth
- Deep understanding of the evolving digital marketing landscape
- Proven track record of success in aligning the corporate vision with high impact marketing strategies and programs across all channels (digital, email, social, marketing automation)
- Strong understanding of the marketing and sales funnel and obsession about optimizing and scaling its end-to-end success
- Creative and collaborative mentality, eager to implement feedback and ideas from the broader marketing team, sales team and other internal stakeholders.
- Highly analytical with the ability to clearly articulate and present growth strategy, tactics and results to senior executives
- Experience developing and managing comprehensive marketing budgets exceeding $1M annually
- Experience building and leading a high performing team
- Team player with a “do-er” mentality––mix of large company (operating at scale) and small company (scrappy execution) experiences
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and past fast growth startup experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Google Analytics required; experience with Pardot or similar marketing automation is preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) – BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.