We’re in the middle of a growing behavioral health crisis we can’t ignore, especially when it comes to our children. Today 1 in 5 children has a behavioral health need, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Brightline is here to change all of that.
We’re on a mission to build a bright future for every child. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring families a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience of care that will help them thrive.
Founded in 2019, Brightline is the leading comprehensive behavioral health platform for families, backed by $25M in funding from leading investors including Oak HC/FT and Threshold Ventures. As we grow quickly across the country, we’re looking for exceptional team members who, like us, are eager to transform behavioral health in this country and change lives.
About the Role
We’re rapidly growing our marketing team as we bring exceptional care to families across the country. We’re looking for an experienced Vice President of Marketing to lead a team charged with building a category-defining brand and driving Brightline’s growth with families, employers, and health plans nationwide.
This role will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders to effectively conceive, plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns. As our head of marketing, you will lead a high-performing marketing team spanning Brand, Growth (both B2C and B2B2C), Product, and Enterprise B2B Marketing. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned and natural leader with a demonstrated history of building and managing exceptional marketing teams and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead all aspects of Brightline’s marketing, contributing to key company goals and positioning Brightline as the category leader in pediatric behavioral health (and digital health more broadly).
- Define a strategic vision to position Brightline’s category-leading brand across Consumer & Enterprise audiences, and ensure robust, integrated, and flawless execution of its mission.
- Drive growth across verticals, including B2B/Enterprise marketing and demand generation, B2C customer acquisition, and B2B2C growth marketing from activation and enrollment to engagement over time.
- Manage a growing team of marketers focused on building Brightline’s brand and driving growth with consumer and B2B audiences.
- Establish and manage a strategic end-to-end planning process — including budgeting, identifying goals, scoping and shaping team priorities, and defining measures of success — that aligns marketing resources and priorities with company-wide OKRs and Commercial goals.
- Develop a rigorous measurement framework, including goals and KPIs, to assess return on marketing investment across B2C, B2B, and B2B2C marketing programs.
Experience and skills:
- 15+ years of senior marketing leadership experience, ideally as head of marketing at a rapidly growing digital health brand with a focus on B2B2C growth.
- Proven success as a manager, leader, and coach/mentor with success in hiring and fostering growth of your team.
- Exposure to substantial and significant scale. Experience operating and leading a marketing organization where the business is generating $50M+ in revenue and growing quickly.
- Deep knowledge of how to use digital & offline channels and tools to build a brand, customer base, and community-driven content.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- The desire to work collaboratively with a tight-knit but quickly growing team across many different areas of the business
- Flexibility, humility, and a sense of humor
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup
- Alignment with our cultural values
- One team, one mission: We have an important mission, and we’re in it together. We find strength in our differences. We share the ups and downs. And we’re always greater together.
- Can’t stop, won’t stop: We’re going to change lives. We have unstoppable drive to get there. We move forward together, without interference, and we celebrate along the way.
- Be present, be kind: We bring together extraordinary people. We come as we are. We make time for humor and compassion. And we show up for our team.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area, but we are open to remote work for this role. Our marketing team is currently distributed across the country (New York, Chicago, California).
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.