About Big Sky Health
Big Sky Health—creator of the world’s most popular fasting app Zero—is passionate about helping people live healthier, longer lives. Our digital experiences provide information, motivation, and accountability on your path toward wellness. We’re a small, mission-driven, Series A startup with an incredible team of scientific experts and investors. We are looking for thoughtful collaborators and strategic self-starters who are driven and care deeply to positively make an impact on the health and well-being of millions of people.
Big Sky Health is 100% remote, with team members working from their favorite desks in Los Angeles, Toronto, Lisbon, Nairobi, and yes, Big Sky, Montana. We offer competitive salary and benefits, unlimited time off, and a stipend for making your work space work for you. We’re comfortable with and enthusiastic about working across time zones and hiring globally. While maintaining the flexibility to work from anywhere, we require all to have some overlapping hours with Mountain Time working hours.
About the role
The VP of Product will be responsible for the vision, strategy and execution of all of our product initiatives. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Product will be responsible for the Product Management, Data, and Customer Support functions and will work broadly across the organization to set and deliver on business goals. Must be located in North America to maximize collaboration time with existing distributed team.
In this role, you will:
- Define and communicate a product roadmap that aligns with the company strategy
- Work closely with the CEO, marketing, and Product development teams to create product offerings that drive revenue and engage users
- Drive product conversion, retention and engagement KPIs to strength and grow our subscription business
- Collaborate with marketing, content, and community leaders to create a holistic experience at all points of interaction with the company
- Work with design and engineering to create excellent product experiences that balance the needs of the business with technical and design considerations
- Regularly communicate the roadmap across the organization, as well as how insights we’re gathering inform roadmap edits
- Develop Product Management, Data Science, and Customer Support teams through hiring, training, and coaching
- Create systems and processes that enable product development to make effective investment decisions and articulate expected benefits. Design rigor around hypothesis formation, experiment design, and reporting of results and insights
- Use competitive benchmarking and industry trends as input into Product roadmapping
- Ensure our product development process is consistently measured and improved, so that we’re reliably shipping product improvements
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience leading Product at high-growth digital consumer companies with a proven track record of driving results
- Significant experience with subscription business models
- An ability to envision where our product and the market is going, and translate that into a compelling product vision
- A leader with track record of aligning the strategies of cross-functional groups
- An economic decision-maker who has helped product teams develop scientific rigor in their work
- Prior experience successfully leading multiple functions to deliver results
- Team building and people management experience; You should know how to build and run teams, and find and develop talent
- A strong communicator, and demonstrated ability to lead through influence
- An empathetic manager who knows how to encourage and challenge in a productive and sustainable way
- Experience making investments in systems to gather and distill customer insight
- A strong ability to scan the competitive space for relevant developments and shape strategy based on learnings
- An individual passionate about health + wellness, particularly in the digital realm is a bonus!
We’ve got big dreams, a wonderful team, strong traction and an exciting roadmap. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds and identities. Bringing on new talent is an opportunity for us to enrich our company culture with brand new perspectives. Join us!