We are looking to hire a Website Manager to join our global marketing team here at Xsolla! In this role, you will use your digital experience, web marketing, and organizational and analytical skills to manage, maintain and enhance our global company website, Xsolla.com.
You have a strong understanding of web content management platforms, user experience, design, accessibility and SEO optimization and excellent communication skills with proven ability to collaborate and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Working collaboratively with business partners across Global Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, Analytics, Creative, HR and external agencies, the Website Manager will ensure our site architecture and content are up-to-date, launched on time, and meet industry best practices. This role is based in our Raleigh, North Carolina office and reports into the Director of Integrated Marketing who is based in our Los Angeles, California Headquarters office.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day delivery of key projects in building, maintaining and managing Xsolla.com
- Be the expert on our content management system and partner with cross functional teams to drive site updates and enhancements that drive scalability
- Working with an agile approach, decisively resolve priorities, timing, risks and possible breaking changes
- Constantly monitor KPIs (traffic, funnel conversion, page performance metrics and ROI) to deliver improved performance while creating a cadence for sharing actionable insights with key stakeholders
- Stay current on competitive website trends within our market and in parallel markets and use that knowledge to guide features, functionality, and design paths
- Manage weekly internal status meetings for project rollouts and project prioritization
- Work and collaborate with external agency partners to deliver business goals, website updates and complete key projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field and relevant business experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated progressive experience in global website content management and website development
- Previous global website planning and strategy experience either in-house or at an agency
- Successfully completed a CMS migration and/or worked with CMS platforms such as Drupal, Webflow, Strapi, Magento, Salesforce, Hubspot or Adobe Suite
- Mobile, tablet, and responsive web design experience
- Prior experience in tech, FinTech, or the gaming industry
- Experience managing UX, design, and development and CMS projects including localizations and translations with internal teams and external vendors
- Experience working with various levels of an organization including technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong at multi-tasking and project management skills with a team player mentality
- Familiarity with Google Suite, Jira and Confluence
- Flexibility, compassion, communicative, transparency, ownership
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization
- Knowledge of B2B digital marketing channels and how they differ with conversion and lead lifecycle
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines
SIZE AND COMPLEXITY:
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization
- Ability to lead and participate in special projects
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors
- Partners with external vendors and maintains positive relationships
- Partners with clients and maintains positive relationships
- Robust network of game developers and publishers
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.