At Teachable we empower creators to transform their knowledge into income. To accomplish this, our products enable individuals and small businesses to create, host and sell online courses and coaching. Teachable Creators have tens of thousands of active creators who’ve reached more than 45 million students around the world, teaching a diverse array of topics, ranging from crafting to card tricks to coding. Fifty million people worldwide consider themselves to be creators. More than two million people earn enough from their passion projects to consider it their full-time income. The rise of the creator economy means more people than ever want to share what they know and monetize it. Teachable is poised to offer best-in-class solutions to this ever-growing market.
In 2020, Teachable was acquired by Hotmart Company, a global leader in the Creator Economy with a shared mission of empowering creators to live out their passions. With offices in eight countries and more than 35 million users worldwide, Hotmart’s partnership ensures our creators—current and future—have access to best-in-class technology tools, so they can scale their online businesses with ease and truly make an impact on their students’ lives.
We are looking for a data driven website marketing manager to drive the strategy, management, measurement, testing, and execution of the marketing website.
You will be responsible for Teachable.com, building out a strategy for the website including a robust conversion rate optimization roadmap to drive qualified leads and free plan users. This role will collaborate with teams including Brand & Content, UX/UI and Product Marketing to evolve teachable.com and develop a world-class website that supports the brand, educates customers and optimizes for conversion.
The Website Marketing Manager will report into the Director of Growth Marketing and partner with the Senior UX/UI Designer to manage the relationship with our freelance web developer.
What You’ll Do
- Evaluate — Work with our Data Analysts to understand the current health of the website and develop a plan of action.
- Funnel Optimization – Partner with the broader Growth Marketing team to scale qualified traffic and build a strategy to convert this traffic into leads/free accounts.
- Manage – day to day management of the website and all site initiatives.
- Test – Evolve our CRO roadmap and partner with our UX/UI Designer to design and run A/B tests in Google Optimize
- Communicate – Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure the optimum balance between brand, performance and SEO efforts.
- Measure – Obsess over the tracking and measurement of conversion effectiveness.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years experience working in a fast paced growth company
- Experience setting up A/B tests through Google Optimize or similar testing platforms
- Experience working with a UX/UI designer, SEO and website developer in the design and development of landing pages and web page content
- Experience working within a CMS (Dato or equivalent platform)
- Working knowledge of current web architecture and UX/UI best practices
- Confidence researching and advocating for product/plugin/resource solutions that address business pain points
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and ability to interpret data to make strategic recommendations
- Highly analytical – confident digging into data and deep familiarity with funnel metrics and the levers available to improve conversion
- Experience managing freelance/agency partners
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we’ve raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We’re in an exciting growth phase and we’re continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won’t hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you’ll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable operates under a hybrid work model, meaning employees (depending on the requirements for the role) may work either fully remote or in-office (or a combination of the two).
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
$250 Donation Match Program
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we’re committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.