Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a WordPress Integrator to join our Lightspeed Golf Web Agency Team in Canada (remote friendly). The Web Agency manages 300+ websites for our customers and is growing very fast.
You will be responsible for the creation of our customer’s websites. You will be part of a small team and will take full responsibility on the management of new websites using WordPress. You will be in contact directly with our North American customers and support them through the migration of their websites to our service.
What you’ll be doing:
- WordPress design and development with Divi theme and templates
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and enhancements of WordPress websites
- Migrating content and assets to newly created websites
- Working with clients to publish websites and configure domains and DNS settings
- Implementing and updating WordPress plugins for forms, calendars, cache and more
- Coordinating with multiple teams in various stages of the development pipeline
- Providing website support to existing clients
What you need to bring:
- Experience in WordPress development (with an existing portfolio)
- Experience with Divi Theme and Divi Builder or equivalent
- Skilled in HTML/CSS
- Experience in cPanel, WordPress hosting, domains
- A passion for clean website design and aesthetic
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment
- Organized and great at multi-tasking: you’ll be in charge of the full projects
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment
Optional, but nice to have
- Experience with PHP and JS
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
- Professional proficiency in French
What’s in it for you
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible Paid Time Off policy
- Company pension program
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
In your application, please include the best 3-5 websites that you have created.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!