What You’ll Do:
As the Workplace Experience Coordinator at Bigleaf Networks you’ll work closely with the HR Manager to help onboard employees and build our remote-first culture and experience! You will collaborate with team members across the business to proactively support the day-to-day challenges of a remote-first organization. This is a great opportunity to join the People Team at a quickly growing company!
Hybrid position, candidates must be within driving distance of our Tigard, OR office.
- Collaboratively envision and drive a fun and inclusive remote-first work environment
- Lead and further develop the onboarding experience for all new hires
- Demonstrate responsiveness and creativity to support and build the culture, including coordination of company events and social gatherings
- Periodically visit our headquarters office in Tigard, OR to ensure it is tidy, stocked and ready for use
- Assist with company-wide communications via Slack, email, and other platforms
- Manage relationships with external parties (contractors, suppliers) and with building management
- Collaborate with leadership on all elements of our ‘remote-first’ culture; systems we use, communications, collaboration, and social engagements
- Research and implement tools and systems that enable a world-class ‘remote-first’ experience to make our team members feel connected and thrive in the remote environment
- Creatively present opportunities for team interactions with a focus on cross team/department engagement
- Seek feedback and act on ideas that come in from team members
- Help employees obtain office equipment, swag, business cards and travel accommodations
- Lead and guide our efforts on documentation standards for meetings and asynchronous work
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in an admin type role. Ideally with a focus on employee experience
- Ability to produce process documentation and train others on your own processes
- Excellent organization, planning and prioritization skills with the ability to coordinate multiple schedules, visitors, and competing priorities with enthusiasm and positivity
- Exceptionally strong ownership and “can-do” attitude with an operational mindset
- Contagiously positive attitude and personality that benefits and enables our culture
- Experience in human resources, event planning and employee engagement initiatives is a plus
- High attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to work from our Tigard HQ at least 1-2 days a month
Who We Are:
Bigleaf Networks improves Cloud connectivity and Internet performance. We are a team of telecom and network software professionals who built our Cloud-first SD-WAN service based on the natural architecture of leaves. We provide a better Internet experience with simple implementation, friendly support, and powerful technology.
Bigleaf exists because of leaders and dreamers who believed there was a better solution to a technological need in business. As we continue to grow, we keep this leadership mentality in mind, and we encourage each other to constantly improve by developing grit, servant leadership, diversity, and innovation.
Our Core Values:
Whether working with a customer or interacting with one another around the office, Bigleaf’s core values are heartfelt service, positive attitude, transparency, and focus. At our core, we are here at Bigleaf to develop technology that will help people, and these values help us maintain that intention.
Highlight of our Benefits:
- Medical (We pay 100% of medical premiums for our HSA health plan – buy up options available)
- Dental & Vision (We pay 100% for all levels of coverage)
- Life insurance, long term disability
- 401k with dollar for dollar safe harbor match
- Stock options plan
- Generous parental leave (6 weeks)
- 4 weeks of PTO +1 week of Wellness Time per year
- 13 Company Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Technology/Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly credit for GrubHub
- 2x per year full company offsite events!
This is a very exciting period of growth for our team. We appreciate you taking the time to carefully read through this ad. Our vision is to bring peace into the lives of our customers through advanced technology and excellent service. If you would like to join us in this role, please send along a resume and cover letter of how you meet the qualifications above and why you’re interested. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, 401k with match and a stock options plan.
We’re building a team in addition to a product, and we value and seek inclusion and diversity in that team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and feel it makes our teams stronger, so we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications for this role.