About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We’re looking for an Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager to help us scale and execute our account-based marketing strategy. Working with partners in product marketing, content, marketing operations, sales, customer success (CS), and revenue operations, you’ll create relevant touchpoints across the customer lifecycle for our target accounts.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Refine and scale our playbooks for 1:many, 1:few, and 1:1 ABM campaigns
- Develop customized mini-marketing plans for strategic accounts
- Design and implement frameworks that help us transition from a lead to an account lens, including account stages
- Guide the development of personalized content for segments and accounts
- Harness technology that allows us to target the right audiences, personalize messaging, and create transparency for sales and CS
- Partner with sales, CS, analytics, and operations teams to ensure that we have the right data, organized in a way that lets you effectively segment and target your efforts
- Work with analytics to hone account-centric reporting and report on campaign and program performance to stakeholders
What we value:
- In-depth experience guiding ABM campaigns across the full funnel
- Track record of success in achieving pipeline goals
- Fluency with account-based KPIs and reporting
- Familiarity with ABM-related tools (Demandbase, 6sense, Rollworks, Sendoso, etc.) as well as marketing automation platforms and other marketing tech
- Understanding of a B2B SaaS sales motion
- Keen business insight to translate organizational goals and market dynamics into campaign goals, as well as targeting, segmentation, and messaging
- Comfort working cross-functionally
- Ability to drive projects forward
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.