About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role you will be a founding member of the initial Helioscope sales team at Aurora, helping to scale this business dramatically over the coming years. Helioscope was acquired by Aurora Solar in 2021 and this is our first sales team focused on growing this business unit. With a best-in-class product, strong brand recognition, and over 4,000 clients, you will drive sales across the existing customer base as well as net new logos. This role will be an overlay role, so you’ll be teaming up with an Aurora AE to sell Helioscope into new and existing accounts.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Sell Helioscope to existing customers and new logos
- Develop our Helioscope sales motion
- Work cross-functionally to iterate on collateral, demos, and decks
- Act as the voice of the customer to provide guidance on the product roadmap
What we value:
- 2+ years SaaS experience preferably in a Sales or Account Management role
- Experience working with customers in the Mid-Market and Enterprise segment
- Taking ownership of developing your territory and book of business
- Quick thinking and encouragement to continually improve the entire team
- Entrepreneurial and growth mindset with a strong desire to learn solar
- Ability to maintain integrity and grit in a fast-paced startup environment
- Approaching sales processes with intelligence, curiosity, and a mission-motivated focus
- Willingness to adapt and apply actionable feedback
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.