About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will have a chance to be a founding member of Aurora’s Strategic Sales division, as we transform the operating system for the world’s largest solar companies. In addition to owning the entire sales cycle, you will be a mission-critical voice of the Strategic customer, define our GTM motion, and define our processes and product roadmap within our largest accounts. This role is a mix of net new business hunting and farming our Strategic install base.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Own entire sales motion from inception to negotiation and close, both within net new and existing accounts
- Be the CEO of one of our first Strategic territories
- Run the cross-functional pod to drive the pipeline, including BDR, CS, Marketing, and executive management team
- Advise the product roadmap
- Define the Strategic GTM motion and make it as repeatable and scalable as possible
What we value:
- 6+ years in SaaS closing roles, experience selling to companies with over 10,000 employees
- Successful experience with complex, lengthy sales cycles and multi-million dollar TCVs
- Ability to maintain integrity and grit in a fast-paced startup environment
- Approaching sales processes with intelligence, curiosity, and a mission-motivated focus
- Willingness to adapt and apply actionable feedback