FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Creative Designer at FINN, you will be directly responsible for building one of the most exciting consumer brands and visual storytelling in automotive. You love being creative and craft meticulous designs. You are responsible for enforcing our brand and creating design guidelines and creatives for a diverse range of digital channels. You make our content stand out and address the key customer issues with a straightforward and direct storytelling. Building the brand, you work together directly with the Head of Performance Marketing and our Editor in Chief in the user acquisition department.
- This role is based in Munich with flexibility to work temporarily remotely from anywhere within Germany or from home.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our open, modern office in the middle of Munich is known for loads of fun with amazing colleagues and frequent team events.
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Develop and implement an awesome brand: Iterate FINN’s brand identity and communication to build the most trusted and well-known brand in on-demand car ownership.
- Design an entry to users that converts: Develop a banner system and collaborate with freelancers to make a clean design that converts and is easy to implement.
- Experiment to find the hook: Identify the hook and key problem which is drawing users in. Work closely with performance marketing and product teams to continuously find better ways to address and excite users.
- Develop creative ways to communicate our brand: You are extending the user experience beyond our website, engage them on social media and convey our values and USPs. You are adding emotions to our storytelling.
- Collaborate to create convincing narratives and content: You guide others in creating stories, fitting them into our brand and making them look and feel seamless to our users.
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-growing startup or other high performance environment like a top-tier agency.
- Proven record of building and developing high-caliber designs.
- Experience in E-Commerce environments and paid social advertising
- Ideally, experience in building converting banner systems and deploying them for marketing teams.
- Expert in graphic design software, ideally with an affinity for animation and video.
- Versatile, curious and hungry for challenges.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Outstanding communication skills – able to provide clear & concise guidance through all forms of communication.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and coordinate multiple projects.
- Genuine interest in and curiosity about the mobility industry with experience as a plus.
- Fluent in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV, portfolio and transcripts online. Our Hiring Managers Isabel and Anna are looking forward to your application.
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.