About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
Aurora is looking for its next Enablement Manager to support the Customer Success Team. In this role, you will provide training and enablement for the Customer Success Team throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle, from onboarding, through renewal and growth.
Through the cross-functional partnership with CS management and teams, you will build the foundation for enablement programs such as new hire onboarding, continuous enablement, and other programs as requested. You will deliver on four primary domains Aurora Solutions, Industry Knowledge, Operational Proficiency, and CS Customer Communication Skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone whose interested in working alongside an amazing team of enablement professionals. In addition, you will have access to cutting-edge enablement technologies such as Saleshoood, Lessonly, Gong!, SFDC, and many others. You will be measured on program effectiveness, Kirkpatrick evaluations, and overall CSM metrics. Teamwork, creativity, and the willingness to roll up your sleeves are our values. Now is the time to join a stellar team, shrink the carbon footprint, and participate in a movement to solar energy!
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Design and deliver enablement programs such as New Hire, Continuous Enablement, and programs as requested
- Partner with CS leaders to identify gaps and build specific enablement programs and learning paths
- Design and deliver training using Aurora learning platforms such as Saleshood, Lessonly, and Zoom. Be able to facilitate and/or deliver training onsite in person as requested
- Deliver programs and training on topics such as using Aurora Solutions, Operational Solutions, and CSM Communication Skills
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to ensure the success of the Pod model
- Deliver on agreed-upon quarterly metrics and KPIs
What we value:
- Effective communication and collaboration
- A demonstrated history of project Management and accountability
- Comprehension of the ADDIE process or the program management lifecycle and ability to manage priorities and dates
- Strong desire to make a difference with an innovative approach
- Teamwork, creativity, and the willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Accepting others’ work styles and differences
At Aurora Solar, we tie our base pay ranges to level and location. In the United States, this means that your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location.
In most cases, we target the midpoint of our salary ranges for new hire compensation. This placement is reflective of full proficiency in a role. Base pay is ultimately determined based on a number of factors including skills, qualifications, and location. This role is eligible for additional variable compensation and an equity grant, which will be discussed in your initial recruiter conversation.
Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
– Tier 1 San Francisco, New York City: $106,500.00 to $144,500.00
– Tier 2 Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington DC: $106,500.00 – $144,500.00
– Tier 3 All Other US Locations, including Colorado: $97,000.00 – $131,000.00
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.