About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We are looking for a Customer Success professional who will contribute to the continued growth and success of the Portfolio Customer Success team. As a valued member of the portfolio customer success team, you will be accountable for driving customer engagement and adoption, as well as managing account expansion and renewals.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Conduct regular business reviews and customer check-ins to maintain healthy usage aligned to customer goals while uncovering expansion opportunities
- Be the go-to product expert for a dedicated portfolio of clients to ensure they derive value from the Aurora Solar platform
- Manage client relationships with Aurora’s small & medium-sized business accounts
- Manage the entire post-sale customer lifecycle from onboarding, training, and adoption to support, renewal, expansion, and relationship building
- Partner with the Account Executive team to secure retention and growth of your book of business
- Proactively identify and implement process improvements and help us build a world-class Customer Success team
- Advocate for our customers and become their trusted advisor
- Drive retention and growth through relationship building
What we value:
- 1+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience
- History of building relationships with both technical and business users
- Ability to manage and prioritize time effectively with a high volume of requests
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Passion for renewable energy