About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We are looking for a customer success veteran who can help guide our most strategic customer relationships as well as bring our customer voices into Aurora. As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will help direct the charge to drive adoption, manage our customer’s growth and expansion, and guide the broader account team to engage and interact with the customer portfolio. You will help realize Aurora’s vision by guiding the world’s largest solar companies to perform at greater heights.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Build Enterprise customer relationships and help deliver proven value to our largest and most strategic customers
- Drive user adoption and become a valued advisor
- Develop strong relationships within key customer stakeholders and operational staff through regular engagements including on-site visits and engagements
- Work closely with Account Executives on growth and expansion opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Support, Engineering, Product, and Marketing, to ensure customer satisfaction
- Become an expert in the solar industry and Aurora’s vision for it
- Conduct quarterly account reviews and executive business briefings with key stakeholders
What we value:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- B2B account management experience in a SaaS environment
- Proven expertise is Enterprise and Strategic customer relationship management
- Passion for SaaS offerings and delivering value to our customers through desired outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for sustainability, green tech, and renewable energy
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.