About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We are looking for a customer success professional who can be a key part of building a team that was acquired as a part of Aurora Solar. Helioscope is the best-in-class product in the commercial solar design space and a key addition to the growth of Aurora Solar. As a Customer Success Manager, you will help direct the charge to drive adoption, manage our customer’s growth and expansion, and guide the broader account team to engage and interact with the customer portfolio. You will help realize Aurora’s vision by guiding the world’s largest solar companies to perform at greater heights.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Build strong internal and external relationships by focusing on customer value
- Drive user adoption by becoming a valued advisor
- Engage with key and varying levels of customer stakeholders through regular communication, including on-site visits where applicable
- Assist fellow Customer Success Manager teammates while working remotely
- partner with sales Account Executives on retention, growth, and expansion opportunities
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure the voice of customers is considered in company decisions
- Leverage available technology to uncover and present trends around key data points
- Conduct regular internal account reviews and hold external business discussions
- Take initiative by presenting solutions for team, company, and customer challenges
- Become an expert in the solar industry via Aurora’s vision for and position in it
What we value:
- 1-2 years of proven experience in a Technical Support or Account Management role
- B2B account management experience in a SaaS environment
- Passion for SaaS offerings and delivering value to our customers through desired outcomes
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Passion for sustainability, green tech, and renewable energy