About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The “Director of Customer Success, Corporate Accounts” directs our engagement with an expansive portfolio of customers through a combined high-touch and tech-touch approach. The role will grow and mentor teams of customer success managers and leaders, and build a process framework that supports our expanding team and book of business.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Mentor and develop a team of customer success managers and their team managers
- Identify key improvements in the customer journey and develop programs to optimize for an excellent customer experience
- Own key metrics such as gross churn, NPS, customer time-to-value, and annual/quarterly business reviews
- Partner cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams to drive customer lifetime value and net revenue retention
- Define and own Customer Success processes and drive towards operational excellence through constant efforts to update process flow
- Develop functional playbooks to identify upsell opportunities with current customers and define customer transitions from customer success to sale
What we value:
- 7+ years building and guiding customer success teams in a SaaS environment
- Familiarity and proficiency managing Enterprise accounts for at least 3+ years
- Proven record of building low-touch, scalable customer success teams to cover SMB customers
- Ability to direct data-driven teams, with a focus on delivering against objectives with established metric achievement
- Desire to coach, mentor, and develop the customer success management team across all levels of experience and expertise
- Process-oriented mindset focused on optimization and seamless delivery
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.