About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will own the campaign and lifecycle strategy for the solar industry’s leading software platform. You will direct a team of integrated campaigns (ABM), content marketing and marketing ops professionals to build and optimize a scalable demand generation engine and drive a pipeline of qualified leads in close partnership with the Sales and Customer Success teams. The ideal person for this role is a strong player/coach who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-performance environment.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Hire and coach an incredible team of demand generation and content professionals to meet and exceed our goals
- Partner with Product Marketing and Go-To-Market teams to understand our core buyer segments and develop campaign themes for our target audiences
- Research and recommend media plans and develop campaign calendars to meet quarterly demand generation objectives
- Personalize content journeys and execute campaigns to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration, and purchase intent across all strategies and tactics, including email, SEO/SEM, paid social, media sponsorships, and account-based marketing programs
- Steer demand generation programs, including setting strategy, evaluating appropriate budgets, developing and running creative campaigns, measuring results, and optimizing marketing mix
- Research, identify and test new strategies, tactics, and technologies to accelerate growth, improve customer lifetime value, or reduce customer acquisition cost
- Track, evaluate, and present performance results and learnings, including campaign and program deliverables, plans metrics, and ROI
What we value:
- Prior experience managing demand gen, integrated campaigns, or marketing team
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing and expertise in at least one digital channel (i.e., email, SEO, SEM, programmatic media, etc.)
- Data-savvy with a clear comprehension of modern marketing operations and technologies
- Ability to build deep and meaningful relationships throughout the organization
- Excellent project management skills and ability to build and improve processes
- Ability to manage agency and contractor relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.