We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
Field Marketing Events Specialist
Are you a creative, results-oriented field marketer passionate about managing and executing events that help accelerate leads and sales opportunities? Are you keen on working in a fast-paced start-up with amazing customers? Would you like to be part of a global team?
As we move into our hyper-growth phase, HiveMQ is looking to hire a field marketer with a special focus on event planning and management to help us spread the word about our MQTT Broker and platform for building connected products. Sounds good? Then let’s talk!
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
In your everyday work, you have a diverse range of tasks with room for development and the opportunity to grow.
- Execute audience-focused field events, including third party events, roadshows, roundtables, and workshops
- Coordinate trade show planning and execution with sales and marketing teams by providing timely updates per event, and helping to build marketing event/program calendars to increase awareness, drive engagement and generate leads
- Track all in-person events and generate metrics and ongoing reporting to measure success
- Manage vendor relationships: Communicate, provide direction, review and analyze vendor execution
- Partner closely with Sales to enable efficient lead follow up through programmatic approaches
- Work with the extended HiveMQ marketing team and product teams to develop innovative new approaches to promoting HiveMQ
- 3-5 years of relevant B2B field marketing experience, including experience executing events and demand generation programs and campaigns
- Proven track record defining and executing field marketing programs and events that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Experience working in both digital and in-person event environments
- Solid understanding of lead management and sales funnel management
- Proficiency in budgeting, negotiating contracts, and project management
- A calm, organized approach to working with relentless attention to detail and demonstrate poise and grace under pressure
- A strong track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
- Exceptional communication, writing, and editing skills
- Creative and critical thinking
- Experience using a CRM system like Hubspot
- Proven experience working in English and German
- Ability to travel as needed.
- You have a growth mindset and are always looking to learn and improve
- You believe in open and direct communication
- You have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- An enthusiastic and supportive team player; who can work effectively in collaboration with others
- We are a remote first company, offering you a very high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career
- Frequent team events and big annual company outings
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation
Have you become curious? Let’s find out if we’re a match! We look forward to becoming acquainted with you!
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.