Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
Aurora Solar is looking for mindful and strategic product managers who have a passion for delivering simple, useful, and delightful solutions to complex problems. Our product managers are customer-obsessed product people who are dedicated to bringing the voice of our customers to every table and empowering our organization to solve the most important obstacles for our customers.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Set a compelling long-term vision for your product area that aligns with the overall top-level product vision
- Set a strategy to achieve that vision that is coherent with the company mission, the larger product, and business strategy, the competitive landscape, and market trends
- Develop, grow, and mentor product manager reports
- Take in a range of inputs – data, user research, customer conversations, and internal stakeholder perspectives – then clarify and prioritize problem focus areas
- Define clear, measurable goals and metrics for your product area that represent success for our users, customers, and business
- Partner within and across teams, and contribute to a culture of camaraderie, psychological safety, and workplace satisfaction
What we value:
- Empathy: Listens, appreciates, and promotes team members’ perspectives, goals, and opportunities
- Rigor: asks hard questions, uses data critically, validates assumptions, and continuously improves processes
- Outcome-orientation: focuses on customer and business results rather than output
- Communication: able to clearly articulate ideas, concerns, and opportunities
- Leadership: Able to rally and align a team without formal authority, and influence company management