About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to help expand and grow the role of our Tier 1 team. We have a high performing team of agents working out of the Philippines and we are seeking a manager with the ability to coach and develop that team and to look for opportunities to expand their scope. We believe that a Tier 1 team should be incredible at the high-volume, low-complexity work that keeps our customers moving forward and this manager will help us continually define that scope and accomplish those goals.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of remote agents who are the frontline support for our customers
- Develop and implement training programs for your team to stay successful and for other teams to work alongside them
- Continually look for opportunities to bring new processes into the Tier 1 scope to keep customers satisfied and allow the rest of the company to focus on higher complexity issues
- Be a part of the overall Customer Service leadership team as we continue to grow and expand our business
- Optimize processes to ensure that work is done efficiently and that employees are set for success
- Coach and develop to specific KPI metrics to ensure that your team is successful and customer needs are met
What we value:
- We are deeply committed to creating the best customer experience possible
- We value leaders who strive to make work fulfilling and engaging for their staff
- A great candidate for this position will be excited about owning and optimizing processes
- To be successful, this candidate must be able to define clear goals for their team
- We know that a manager must maintain a positive and supportive work environment to retain employees and keep them engaged
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.