Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
As Tackle’s Product Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally between marketing, product, engineering, sales, and customer journey to drive product adoption and ensure alignment of our product story. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, this highly-visible role will be responsible for launching and promoting Tackle products through integrated marketing campaigns and coordinated sales enablement efforts.
In This Role You Will:
- Collaborate with product management and marketing leadership to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our buyer and user personas.
- Plan and execute product and feature launches, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan, utilizing multi-channel communication to make customers aware of these announcements and drive them to adopt new features.
- Contribute product and market expertise to content development across various platforms for Tackle (blogs, videos, website contents, webinars, newsletters, etc.)
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to create and deliver successful product enablement programs and training, such as sales decks, product datasheets, case studies, and ROI benefits.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing and customer enablement programs that support Tackle products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand the current competitive landscape—stay on top of competitive moves and create tools to support sales understanding.
- Bring customer insights to your stakeholders by speaking with customers directly to understand how they use the product and what we could build that would delight them.
You Should Have:
- Have 3-5 years experience in product marketing for SaaS products and/or sales enablement
- Can work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail
- Enjoy writing and researching daily
- Excel at communicating product benefits and features in a simple way to customers
- Are a self-starter and are results-driven
- Have a metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement
- Execute with strong project management, prioritization, and influence skills
- Are confident in and enjoy collaborating cross-functionally
Ready to join the Tackle Team?
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.