About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The Product Marketing team at Aurora Solar creates powerful positioning, messaging, and enablement to drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion. You will develop a deep knowledge of our buyers to inform the best strategies and tactics to facilitate the customer journey. You will help guide GTM activities for new features, define and deepen the product narrative, and deliver compelling content to promote internal and external activations. This is a highly impactful and synergistic role that sits at the intersection of Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Become the subject matter expert on Aurora’s pricing and financing solution, informing go-to-market strategy, roadmap, and campaigns to drive growth
- Develop a deep comprehension of Aurora’s product features and competitor landscape to provide actionable insights and differentiators on key competitors
- Create positioning and messaging with compelling narratives that align with our customer needs in each stage of the buyer journey
- Build and amplify compelling content for key enablement assets such as customer-facing presentations, buyer’s guides, battle cards, product collateral, solution guides, ROI models, customer testimonials, etc
- Manage product launch campaigns by developing go-to-market strategy and partnering with cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, customer enablement)
- Manage successful product launches by formulating and steering the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features including: messaging, positioning, pricing, packaging, demos, etc.
- Partner with Marketing to drive pipeline through marketing campaigns, thought influence, content marketing, webinars, events, and more
What we value:
- Skilled in managing product launches with multiple buyer personas
- Experience working in B2B go-to-market (sales, marketing, sales enablement, or customer success), market research, or solar
- Strategic framework thinker who can use quantitative and qualitative data to inspire new ideas and initiatives to drive business growth
- Highly interactive and enjoys building relationships with cross-functional teams and customers
- Great orator, storyteller, and writer who can turn industry and product complexity into clear and engaging positioning and narrative
- Highly organized and self-directed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- (Bonus) Has a history of executing marketing campaigns with external partners
At Aurora Solar, we tie our base pay ranges to role and level. In the United States, that means your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location. Our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
– Tier 1 San Francisco, New York City: $113,000.00 – $153,000.00
– Tier 2 Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington DC: $117,000.00 – $158,000.00
– Tier 3 All Other US Locations, including Colorado: $106,500.00 – $144,000.00
Within each range, base pay is ultimately determined based on a number of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and location. Our base salary is just one component of Aurora Solar’s total rewards strategy that also includes equity and flexible time off.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.