About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The Program Manager role at Aurora is central to Aurora’s progress as they drive cross-functional initiatives that traverse sales, marketing, customer success, and related functions. This role requires a strong mix of organizational, project management, and analytical skills. The Program Manager will liaise with business stakeholders and other team members to identify and drive initiatives that create a more efficient organization and positively impact our customers’ experience. A strong grounding in the solar industry is preferred, however not mandatory.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Design and manage cross-functional programs that impact sales, marketing, customer success, and other groups
- Direct technical programs that include updates to go-to-market processes and technology to drive efficiency across the business organization
- Act as an anchor across multiple projects, guiding progress and reporting to stakeholders and management teams
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify and evaluate group requirements, and guide cross-functional sessions to influence project prioritization
- Collaborate with go-to-market teams including sales and customer success to improve the customer experience, and direct initiatives that explore new markets or expand existing offerings
- Manage the rollout of key features and programs that have a customer-facing impact, partnering with the product and marketing teams to drive the maximum impact and adoption
What we value:
- Expertise in SaaS go-to-market processes, programs, and technologies, specifically CRM, marketing automation, and customer success technology
- Established track record of driving programs to fruition, involving cross-functional stakeholders and participants
- Consultative approach to working with stakeholders and groups, identifying programs to work on with a keen eye for business outcomes
- Reliance on data to drive decisions; familiarity with business intelligence tools and best practices
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.