About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our recruiters and hiring leaders by assisting and driving talent acquisition and interview coordination across the organization. You will work to provide an incredible candidate experience throughout the interview process and ensure a seamless interview experience.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Own and balance multiple schedules and projects as a member of the Talent Operations Team
- Manage the candidate experience from scheduling phone/video calls to handling virtual onsite interviews
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times while conveying a professional demeanor with both candidates and coworkers
- Partner closely with our recruiters to improve upon existing processes and programs and develop and roll out fun, creative ways to attract talent
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as the primary point of contact
- Ensure the efficient and accurate capture of the candidate journey through our applicant tracking system
- Further Aurora’s Diversity and Inclusion efforts through ensuring inclusive interview experiences and development of additional programs
What we value:
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing your work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, and process-driven – you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- Ability to adapt and pivot in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Facilitation of the interview process in virtual/distributed environments
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.