NerdWallet’s Brand Studio team is looking for a Senior Creative Producer to help bring marketing projects of all size and shape to life. As the owner of our integrated brand campaign work, you will be responsible for building comprehensive production plans, collaborating with designers and content strategists to bring brand building work to market.
While your focus will be on these larger campaigns, this role will have an opportunity to own independent productions including content, partner, and product marketing work. Your day-to-day will be producing and managing numerous projects, nurturing and building cross-functional relationships, and generally leading the team to deliver top notch creative.About your team: As part of Brand Studio, you’ll be joining a growing team of designers, content strategists, producers, and front-end engineers. The marketing channels you’ll help support include but are not limited to national brand films, social, product, performance, CRM, and partner marketing. This role presents a unique opportunity to not only make an impact with your production and project management skills, but to help make NerdWallet a household name.
Where you can make an impact:
- Lead the team to design and deliver experiences that help grow our NerdWallet brand.
- Create and maintain project schedules for all assets from brief through final delivery, and communicate any changes as they arise. Ensure briefs are complete before work begins, and partner with teams to gather any missing information.
- Proactively recommend and advocate for solutions to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of processes. Share any process changes, tool updates, training and timing for implementation as required.
- Help lead creative reviews, create and communicate agendas beforehand, send recaps, notes and next steps afterwards.
- Work directly with other producers and the Sr. Manager, Creative Production to own the Jira board. Actively monitor project status and proactively communicate to escalate any challenges that put a project at risk. Resolve obstacles and manage change requests as they arise, working with cross-functional colleagues to adjust timelines, project scope and/or resources as needed.
- Nurture cross-team relationships with partners to help them understand the creative production process.
- Nurture your creative production network to identify creative agencies + freelancers to grow our rolodex and scale our creative work.
- An organizational superhero.
- Ready to put your master communication skills to work – partnering across organizations and levels to support your Brand Studio team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity & how to plan accordingly.
- Very comfortable reviewing creative briefs + working with requesters to identify + fill missing information gaps.
- Someone who can communicate with both creative and non-creatives around the details of a production.
- Passionate about brand work.
- Comfortable and confident saying no with grace.
- The most calm in high-pressure, fast-paced situations.
We recognize not everyone will meet all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
- 5+ years of experience in a creative producer role supporting creative advertising work.
- Ability and experience collaborating with creative teams and agencies.
- A demonstrated history of exercising appropriate urgency when trafficking, scoping, and resourcing work.
- Expertise with Jira, Asana, or other project management tools.
- (A-nice-to-have) interest in developing different creative skills – be it photography, motion, video editing, etc. A unique part of this role will be an opportunity to develop your creative skills as part of supporting different projects.
- This role will be based in San Francisco, CA.
What we offer:
Work hard, stay balanced (Life’s a series of balancing acts, eh?)
- 100% paid premiums for medical, dental and vision for employees and their dependents
- Rejuvenation Policy – Flexible Time Off + 12 holidays + Mental Health Days
- New Parent Leave for employees with a newborn child or a child placed with them for adoption or foster care
- Mental health support through Ginger.io
- Paid sabbatical for Nerds to recharge, gain knowledge and pursue their interests
- Health and Dependent Care FSA and HSA with monthly NerdWallet contribution
- Weekly Virtual Bootcamp, Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation sessions
- Monthly Wellness Stipend and Cell Phone Stipend
Have some fun! (Nerds are fun, too)
- Nerd-led group initiatives – Intramural Sports, Employee Resource Groups for Parents, Diversity and Inclusion, Womxn, LGBTQIA, and other communities
- Hackathons, Happy Hours and team bonding across all teams and departments
- Company-wide events like Little Nerds Day (aka bring your kids to work day, even if you’re remote!) and our annual Charity Auction
Lifestyle (Be your best self – we’ll take care of the details)
- Our Nerds love to make an impact by paying it forward – Donate to your favorite causes with a company match
- WiFi stipend, work from home equipment stipend, and co-working space subsidy
- Commuting stipend and catered breakfast, lunch and onsite barista for SF based Nerds
- Anniversary recognition program – choose from different items and experiences
Plan for your future (And when you retire on your island, remember the little people)
- 401K with company match
- Annual Enrichment Stipend for learning and development
- Be the first to test and benefit from our new financial products and tools
- Access to Rocket Lawyer for online legal support and resources
NerdWallet is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.