About Aurora Solar
Are you ready to join the solar revolution? Look no further than Aurora Solar, where we’re on a mission to create a solar energy future for all.
A fast-growing Series D company, Aurora is disrupting the clean energy industry and changing the course of history with our award-winning, industry-leading software. This software doesn’t just design millions of solar projects, but it designs a better tomorrow, empowering solar companies to sell, design, and install residential and commercial solar arrays accurately, seamlessly, and at scale.
It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, and we’ve got a stellar team that’s helping us get there. We were named one of “The Best Mid Sized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltIn.com and have been awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, and as we continue to build, we need even more passionate, skilled, and, well, energized people on board.
About the Role
Our next Enterprise Manager on Aurora’s sales team will have the opportunity to recruit, hire, manage, and develop a team of Enterprise Account Executives. They will lead and participate in our largest enterprise customer and prospect meetings whilst thoughtfully navigating a complex technical sales motion. They can confidently impact how Aurora’s customers do business in a constantly evolving environment. Onboarding new team members and training them on our existing sales process is a key element of this role due to our fast growth. Accuracy in forecasting and reporting to senior sales management in regard to activities, pipelines, and ARR will help you make data-focused decisions. They will also be working cross-functionally with marketing, product, business development, engineering, and customer success to execute on our land and expand motion.
What You’ll Do
- Lead during customer and prospect calls, whilst supporting the AEs account strategies, engaging at C-Level at large enterprise organizations
- Mentor and coach Enterprise Account Executives to close complex sales in a predictable and well-adapted process
- Support Enterprise AEs in achieving personal, team, and organizational quotas
- Build detailed reporting dashboards to monitor the sales activity of the team and forecasting to senior sales management
- Work closely with customer success leadership to positively influence net retention
- Development of an outstanding team; including recruiting, hiring, training, and performance managementImplement and support a successful cross-departmental Pod model to drive pipeline and account growth
- Drive impactful outcomes in the face of organizational and technical ambiguity and change
- Guide your team to impactful results by setting a strategy that is aligned with the sales organization’s goals
- Become an expert in the solar industry and Aurora’s vision for it
What We Value
- 10+ years of SaaS sales experience with at least 3 years of managing enterprise account executive teams
- Prior experience in solar or the demonstrated ability to expertly navigate and lead an enterprise sales team in a new industry
- A strong passion for developing team members to succeed and grow as successful account executives, coaching and mentoring
- History of selling cross-functionally into large enterprises through high business acumen
- Has a proven history of meeting organizational, team, and personal goals
- Knowledge of key SaaS performance metrics and experience forecasting the sales pipeline of strategic and enterprise accounts
- Proficient verbal and written communication with the ability to partner with key collaborators and teams in marketing and customer success
- Excellent executive presentation and negotiation skills
- Success in building and scaling teams in a startup environment
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.