Disruptive Games is a veteran development studio specializing in multiplayer and online experiences. We are an independently owned studio working on a AAA, fully-funded title with original IP!
We’re expanding our fully-remote team with people who share our passion for collaborative, multiplayer gameplay.
We’re looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to help us craft compelling gameplay experiences. At Disruptive, you’ll champion our user interface through design, layout, and implementation, helping to define how players experience our world.
What You’ll Do
- Partner closely with designers to ensure a thoughtful, consistent visual language
- Use your eye for aesthetics to illustrate stunning UI assets like boarders, frames, and icons, partnering closely with our Art Team to create a consistent artistic style
- Deliver compelling graphic design solutions in alignment with our design goals and style
- Develop new wireframes and UI artworks to support gameplay concepts
- Design and implement UI menus, transitions, and animations with an emphasis on accessibility and inclusive, player-focused design
- Collaborate with the Engineering team on engineering UI elements, variables, structures, and layouts, with an eye for optimization and performance targets
- Use peer feedback to make meaningful iterations and improvements to implementation and interface
- Continuously optimize UI based on team and player feedback
- Champion your UI ideas for our game! You’ll help energize our team and drive us toward a fun, engaging product
What You’ll Bring
- You have a passion for fun, multiplayer games
- A portfolio demonstrating 5+ years of UI/UX experience in the gaming industry
- Deep understanding of visual design concepts and challenges on PC and console platforms
- Experience with common commercial tools and software, such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, and Figma
- Experience with implementation in game engines, with UE4 a bonus point
- Deep understanding of current trends in UI/UX principles and design, with a creative and innovative eye
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across multiple functions of the studio
- Scripting knowledge or technical experience
- 3D modeling, texturing, animation, or rendering experience using tools like Blender or Maya
Disruptive Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, interview, and hire people of all backgrounds, orientations, identities, and expressions.