About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role, you will own the full scope of how our business and software systems connect, enabling Aurora to engage, sell, and maintain our customer relationships through a broad spectrum of in-house and off-the-shelf technologies.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional stakeholders in GTM, Finance, Product/Engineering and external consulting teams
- Articulate, design, and deliver internal engineering projects that involve data flow and integration across GTM, Finance, and HR systems
- Participate as a thought leader in specific implementation projects focused on delivering against key architectural requirements, for example an update to billing or resource planning systems
- Design and evolve the company-wide data and analytics infrastructure for accuracy, scale, and governance
- Define and execute the internal strategy for cleanly separating product and business software needs into a streamlined release process that can operate at the speed of our business funnel
What we value:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborative approach to solving complex challenges and working as part of distributed, cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills
- 5+ years of experience architecting solutions that span cloud-based marketing, sales, finance, HR, and customer success business systems, data warehouses, and relational databases
- Hands-on strong technical background — fluent in modern full-stack programming best practices and cross-system solution and integration architecture
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.