About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Remote-First Companies To Work for in 2022” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
In this role you will support our clients in the design and sale of solar by helping them find value in our platform, addressing their inquiries, and engaging in educational outreach. You will be oversee a number of assigned accounts and become an Aurora subject matter expert. You will develop a deep technical comprehension of client’s Aurora implementation, share technical standard methodologies and act as a point of contact for any major incidents, leading the customer’s expectations and communications through the resolution of such incidents.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Serves as the primary point of contact for Support Services, including for issue escalations
- Actively monitors support cases, including component requests, and takes proactive action where possible
- Make sure inquiries are answered in a timely manner and meet pre-defined SLA
- Identify, troubleshoot, and escalate bugs to the development team using standardized escalation paths
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Partner with CSM and AE to identify risks and opportunities on customer usage and take action on implementing these steps, or escalating to the appropriate member to do so
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision-makers
- Lead Support Reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specific to customers’ business needs
- Proactive liaison and focal point for Product teams and Technical Support teams, to address product feature/technical hurdles
- Lead tailored training sessions for new customer administrators, as requested
- Lead new feature trainings and offer consultations around product release
- Manages the dedicated customer Slack channel on Priority 1 issues
- Accesses the dedicated queue in Zendesk to prioritize incoming design service requests
What we value:
- 3 years experience in a customer support organization for a SaaS product
- Deep knowledge of JIRA or ZenDesk
- Large-scale implementation experience with complex solutions environments
- Ability to navigate, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, both written and verbally at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Solar technology and REST API knowledge are preferred
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.