Engineering Lead, CRM Frontend
- Engineering Leads are actively involved as a player-coach in building software and making products to solve customer problems. They are curious and involved in the technology as well as the people on their teams.
- They coach their engineers and Technical Leads and build productive, autonomous, and healthy teams. They focus on setting up their teams to grow more autonomous over time.
- They have a strong technical vision for how to implement the product vision. This can include working with teams they oversee and external teams to ensure that we are solving problems the best way for customers.
- They think about and implement ideas to push teams to improve technically.
- They work effectively across Product Managers and Technical Leads to cultivate a strong product vision for their teams, and are responsible for the mission, direction, and alignment.
- They are responsible for the Technical Leads on their team and provide mentoring, coaching, and feedback for the Technical Leads to help them grow and succeed in their role.
- They hold a high performance bar for their team.
- People look to them and trust their product and technical leadership.
- They create and foster diverse teams and an inclusive culture.
We’re looking for individuals that:
- Have at least 6 years of professional software engineering experience, with 2 years of experience leading the day to day technical operations teams.
- Have the ability to get into deep technical discussions and implementation details. Delegation and coordination is part of the job, but you are expected to make individual contributions alongside your team.
- Prefer to ship and iterate, using customer feedback to improve the product.
- Hold a high bar for building outstanding products with world-class engineering best practices.
Cash compensation range: 180,000-270,000 USD annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.